Thursday 4 March 2010

(Final Planning before filming) After I posted this idea many of my class mates decided to use this idea but apply it to their own film!

Group members
Saima Jannath (Me)
Paul Willis
Patience Ncube
Dionne Zara


Cast
Tennage girl - Saima Jannath (Me)
Police officer - Paul Willis
Drug dealer/ gangster - Paul's older brother

Props
Braclets/Bangles
Comb
Gun
Bag which contains drugs (talcum powder)
Handbag
Car
Mobile phone

Costume
Saima Jannath - Purple Cardigan, Flowery Dress, Black tights/leggings, black shoes/sandals, Bracelet,Bangles,Handbag.
Pauls - Black trousers, Yellow Police vest.

Settings

Paul's house - his room and garden
Alleyway
Road

Hair and Makeup
I would have my hair straight, with pink lip gloss and eyeliner. I want my makeup to look subtle because it will deceive the audience at the beginning. While I am getting dresses they will think I am a normal innocent teenage girl.

Filming Timetable

Monday - 1pm to 3pm
Wednesday - 9 to 10:30
Friday - 11 to 12:30

Equipment needed
Camera
Tripod
Tape

Group Role
We decided to split the group roles on the production process as it will save time. We choose our own jobs according to the experience we had.
Patience role is the editing and cameraman - she is very experienced with the imac and can edit quicker than Paul and I.
Paul - Is the actor and is the Co-Director
Saima - I am an actor, the director of the film.
Dionne - Is the Producer and costume manager



1 comment: