Tuesday 16 February 2010

Camera and angle shots, that i can use in my film║███║

Camera and angle shots

In my film i would want to use a variety of camera and different angle shots, to make it more interesting. I would always have steady shots, as that is a part of the coursework - to see if you have held steady shots, unless your doing a point of view shot, which then obviously means the shots will not be steady.

I would focus on the camera framing, and make sure all the important aspects are in it, and not cut out from the camera, e.g. in an interview I would include the persons head as well as a body, my teacher told me a student filmed an interview and all you could see were their face. This would have made it boring, they should have filmed the actors body language as well, as it plays a huge part in communication.

There are many camera shots I aim to do such as Panning, Medium shot, Long shot, Close up, Extreme close up, using different shots will make it interesting for the audience to watch, it will engage them more with the film.

Panning shots - when camera moves from a fixed axis, slowly from side to side.
Medium shots- when camera is far, (not that far) away from the actor/action, you can see everything in the scene.
Long shot- when camera is far away from the actor/action/object
Close up- when the camera is really close to something
Extreme close up- when the camera is extremely close to something

I would also aim to have high angle and low angle shots, as high angle shoots symbolically represents power and low angle shots represent vulnerabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment