Tuesday 16 February 2010

Locations

Locations

I went to visit my uncle in Kent and came across some
chilling places. It is unrealistic for my group to go Kent and film, but I still took pictures, because the locations seemed to come from a thriller movie. It is not a very clear picture, (I apologize for the poor photography), but you can see it is a dark castle.

This camera shot is a high angle medium shot, you can see the front of the castle, with a dark gloomy sky.



The pictures below were taken in Dagenham. It will be convenient for my group and I to film here, as they live in Dagenham, and the location is not far from where I live - Seven Kings.

It is a high angle, medium shot of a church, I can film all my ideas here. Nearly all my ideas have someone running or walking, I can film them walking/running by this church.





This camera shot is a high angle shot, you can see the church more in detail. Such as the windows the gate and grass. The high angle makes be personally believe that I am looking up on God.








I
took more pictures of a different church, this church looks bigger, and again I could use this location to film my actor/actress walking/running. It is a medium shot, I could have improved the shot by moving my camera to an appropriate position where i could have capture the whole church. I should have moved further away from the church and have my camera opposite it.









This is the side entrance to the church , it is a medium shot. You can see it was a wet day when i took these pictures by the puddles in the ground and the grey sky.









This is a picture of a little mini-garden, it is gated up. I liked this image, as it symbolic represents the characters suffocating situation. They are trapped.

1 comment: